Interested in digital black & white? Then my 100 page eBook The Power of Black & White in Adobe Lightroom and Beyond may be just what you need. Available for only $5 on www.craftandvision.com and is available as of now!
In The Power of Black & White in Adobe Lightroom & Beyond, I’ve summarized the techniques I use to create rich, dramatic Black & White pictures. I focus on Adobe Lightroom, but since Lightroom & Adobe Camera Raw share the same processing engine, this eBook will also be useful if you work in Adobe Camera Raw. I also included an overview of some of the Lightroom Plugins I use.
Weighing in at 100 spreads, this is the largest book on the Craft & Vision site. It’s divided into 10 chapters and 3 case studies
• Chapter 1: Digital Black & White Dos & Don’ts
• Chapter 2: The Basics of Black & White Conversion
• Chapter 3: Introducing Lightroom’s Black & White Conversion Tools
• Case Study 1: The Endless Possibilities of the Black & White Adjustment Panel
• Chapter 4: Lightroom Black & White Workflow
• Case Study 2: Making the Most of an All-but-perfect Original
• Case Study 3: With a little help from my (Photoshop) Friends
• Chapter 5: Pros and Cons of using Presets
• Chapter 6: Dodging & Burning with Graduated Filters and the Adjustment Brush
• Chapter 7: Lightroom Plugins for Black & White Conversion
• Chapter 8: High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDR) and Black & White
• Chapter 9: The Finishing Touches: Selective Color, Tinting & Toning & Image Borders
• Chapter 10: The Print